- Book Title: Flipping the Switch – 5 keys to success to work and in life
- Author: John G. Miller
- Year written/published: 2006
- My Comments: Short and precise book! an enjoyable afternoon read!
- Some extracts:
The QBQ (Question behind the Question) Advantage Principles are:
Road block to learning: Garbage Thinking
- Exception Mentality – it doesn’t apply to me! We tend to teach to others what we need to hear ourselves
- Expectations – I knew it wouldn’t be any good! How can I gain the most from today?
- Entitlement Thinking – I have been here for 20 years, so I deserve…!
- Experience Trap – The parent of a highly successful child who resist finding the right approach with their other children
- Exclusion – What do you know? You’re not a salesperson or speaker like I am!